What types of things can I search for using Facebook graph search?

You can search across people, Pages, friends, photos and other content shared with you on Facebook, such as their education, hometown, current city, interests, as well as places, restaurants, books, movies, games and music they like.
You can explore Graph Search in a variety of ways, like putting together keywords for things that interest you. If you need some ideas, you can try some of these searches:
  1. Photos of underwater photography
  2. Friends who live in my city
  3. Ski resorts my friends have been to
  4. Restaurants nearby that my friends like
  5. Photos of my friends from my high school
You can combine phrases together, or add things like locations, timeframes, likes and interests to get more specific. For example:
  1. Friends who live in San Francisco and work at Facebook
  2. Movies liked by people who like my favorite movies
  3. Photos of my friends in October 2012
  4. Music liked by people who like music I like

More content that you’re able to see on Facebook may be added to these search results over time, such as posts, comments or events. 
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AND GIVE YOUR VIEWS IN COMMENT BOX BELOW: